FREE Webinar: How to Deal with Sadness
***Sign up below to get access***
A free webinar on how to be more honest, open and vulnerable in dealing with your sadness! And how to create more happiness and freedom in your life. Discover how to Accept, Listen to and Embrace Your Sadness.
In this webinar, we talk about:
- What is Radical Honesty and what is Radical Honesty’s approach to sadness?
- What to do when your sadness is “too much” or overwhelming?
- Tips in the following circumstances:
- You find it easy to be sad and more difficult to access anger.
- You tend to be angry and hardly ever feel sadness or tend to push it away.
- You never cry. How could you access your sadness more?
- What is the difference between “healthy expression” of sadness and manipulation with tears?
Who is this webinar for?
The webinar is suitable for people new or fairly new to Radical Honesty and experienced practitioners.
This webinar is led by Tuulia Syvänen and Pete Jordan, certified Radical Honesty trainers and a married couple. Read more about Tuulia and Pete here.
Sign up & get access today:
Sign up below to receive the full prerecorded webinar and join the Honesty Europe mailing list. You’ll also receive regular tips and inspiration for your honesty journey. You can opt-out anytime.