- want to experience more freedom in your life?
- want to let go of shame, fear and attachment to approval?
- want to use conflict creatively and get beyond blaming?
- desire to learn the art of asking for what you want?
- want to heal your relationships and find forgiveness?
- yearn for deeper love, connection & intimacy?
In the workshops, you will have the opportunity to experience—and experiment with—how living out loud, being happy and not giving a shit is for you! Radical Honesty is a way to create connections and to stay present to our experience and bodily sensations.
Radical Honesty is direct communication that leads to intimacy. It’s the difference between making a performance and laughing and playing with friends. Honesty is kind of scary fun that turns out better than you thought it would. Lying is work and a pain in the ass and makes you lonesome as hell.
Radical Honesty workshops are not for you if you want to stay in your comfort zone, if you want to continue relying on white lies or if you want to keep sugarcoating issues in your relationships.
In our workshops, we talk about the things we are ashamed and afraid of. We share about how we make ourselves sad and angry, about what patterns we use in our lives to sabotage our happiness. We talk about money and our sexuality and any other taboos we might have created to torture ourselves.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com