Honesty Europe’s Practitioner Program
Honesty as a way of life
- Do you love honesty and want more of it in your life?
- Do you want to dive deep into living a Radically Honest life every day?
- Do you want to get more solid practice than an individual workshop?
- Do you want to enhance your truth-telling muscle and your noticing skills?
- Do you want to take your Radical Honesty skills to a new level?
- Do you want to work systematically on your issues, triggers and patterns?
- Would you enjoy ongoing coaching and support on your journey?
Honesty Europe’s Practitioner Program provides radical honesty practitioners with a solid practice and support for a year in telling the truth, living in the moment, creating the future you want and learning to ask for everything you want.
The Honesty Europe Practitioner Program might be for you if you say yes to one or more of the following:
- want to increase honesty, connection and love in your daily life, at work/studies or with your loved ones?
- desire to work with your shame, shyness or embarrassment?
- want to stop limiting yourself expressing yourself fully when angry, sad, attracted, sexually excited and joyful?
- want to be fully honest and live to the fullest even if some people around you might find it triggering or challenging?
- want to improve your Radical Honesty skills in ongoing and consistent manner in a safe environment?
- wish to have a full-fledged Radical Honesty experience and participate multiple workshops
- want to get ready for our Trainee Program which is focused on developing trainer skills
This 12-month program includes regular participation in weekend workshops, residential workshops, regular coaching calls, ongoing support from our trainers and a special on-line forum.
The 12-month Practitioner Program allows you to:
- participate in weekend, residential and one 8-day workshop
- have group coaching every month and buddy group call with exercises provided by the trainers for learning, reflection and support for process
- take part in a dedicated practitioner session during each workshop or retreat
- goals and reflection process together before and after each workshop
- gain support and participate in on-line support group
- and receive ongoing support from our trainers
Coaching and learning:
- You will send a short reflection after each workshop: what did you learn, what were you biggest triggers / challenges, where you saw improvement / what was easy for you, any questions you have about your process or teaching / coaching
- We will organize coaching calls for reflections and learning after each workshop
- You will be part of our closed Honesty Europe team Facebook group for sharing, asking questions and receiving support
- Our certified trainers Tuulia and Pete available for questions before, during and after each workshop
Practitioners will write a brief report about their reflections workshops they participate in or reflect on their learning in the coaching calls. This includes their personal key processes and how those have evolved, any triggers they noticed and posing any questions they may have.
During the year, as an Honesty Practitioners you will learn how differentiate in more finer detail between noticing and imagining, learn more and more to recognize and ask for what you want in each moment, how to handle conflicts, anger and difficult situations by noticing your sensations, thoughts and emotions arising in the moment and creating connecting while dealing with the conflict and getting over it and owning your stories and triggers.
Given the individual approach and time required for the coaching and personal follow up, the Honesty Europe Practitioner Program is limited currently to a small number of participants per year. There is a possibility to tailor the program to suit your needs in regards to the number of the workshops, retreats and coaching sessions, however the minimum in the program is five workshops/retreats.
Q&A Honesty Europe Practitioner Program
What are the benefits for me for joining the Practitioner Program?
This program is created towards you learning and embodying all core Radical Honesty practices: noticing vs imagining, asking for what you want, working with your shoulds and compulsions, the various levels of honesty, recognizing and working on your triggers and getting over past hurt, healing from shame, owning your greatness and your unique gifts and creating the life you want.
You will have an ongoing practice of Radical Honesty. This will include monthly large-group calls led by Tuulia and Pete (each with a different theme), regular Buddy Group calls (with assigned exercises) and the in-person workshops and retreats.
You will get to work on your key topics and themes in a consistent manner and the trainers will get to know you–your triggers, your strengths, your life story, etc.–and how to support you the best.
The Practitioner Program is a great way to fully embody Radical Honesty and have the practice as your way of living.
Most likely you will also love yourself more towards the end of the program and feel connected with and supported by your fellow participants.
When are the monthly group calls?
The calls will take place via Zoom on the second Tuesday of the month at 6-7:30 pm Central European Time.
We will not have calls in July, however we will provide you buddy group exercises during those months.
What happens in the monthly group calls?
We will have a grounding, sharing in the group how each of us is doing, we talk about the Buddy groups and the last exercise and introduce the upcoming theme. Most times we will have one small group exercise or sharing related to the month’s theme and also big group sharing.
These calls will be led and facilitated by Pete and Tuulia.
What is the Buddy Group and what happens in the Buddy Group meetings?
The Buddy Groups consist of 3-5 practitioners and the meetings are peer-led.
In the Buddy Group calls, each takes turns to lead 2 minutes grounding (simple grounding eyes closed with focus on the feet or breathing) followed by a sharing round and a few minutes of conversation. After everyone has shared, you can ask any questions, share anything you relate to, etc. Every two weeks, Pete and Tuulia will share with the Buddy Groups a new exercise or a conversation topic on the theme of the month. The Buddy Group calls end with everyone sharing a sentence or two words on how they are doing at that moment.
What happens at the Practitioner Retreat?
Lots! We will get to know each other face to face, do different group, paired and small groups exercises, have space for sharing and processing and take up key topics which are alive in practitioners. You will also have time to get to know your Buddy Group members better.
We will also enjoy daily saunas, the jacuzzi, good food, free time together or alone and the Finnish forest and nature.
I want to join! How do I make sure I get the most out of the program?
Great! We propose you make sure you can join each monthly call and actively participate in your Buddy Group meetings and exercises. You are also welcome to use our online sharing forum actively to share on your experiences, progress, challenges and questions.
Also you can join some of your in-person workshops and retreats early on in your program.
Can I include events to my program also before the official start date?
Yes, as soon as you have been accepted to the program you can include workshops and retreats taking place from November 2023 onward.
I might not be able to fit into my schedule five workshops / retreats in 2024. What do I do?
No worries. You can start your workshops and retreats in the program in November 2023 and join workshops and retreats until the end of December 2025. So you will have a bit over two calendar years to join five workshops / retreats.
How much does the Practitioner program cost?
To join the program, the cost is €700 of which €500 will be applied to your fifth workshop/retreat. Thus, you will pay €200 for the monthly large group calls and the Buddy Groups and other program activities. You will pay for the workshops, retreats and 8-days as you would normally do.
Can I pay in installments?
Yes, you can pay your program in installments for up to 24 months. Get in touch with us email@example.com
I previously participated in the Practitioner Program. Can I join again?
Yes, for sure! Several people have already joined the program for the second time. This will enable you to go deeper in your practice.
I am interested in joining the path to become a Radical Honesty Trainer. How does the Practitioner Program support me in that?
While this program does not teach Trainer skills per se, it will enable you to work with your key issues and notice where more work or focus is needed. You will get to know your triggers more and work on them and get a lot of exposure to our coaching. Pete and Tuulia are open to answering questions regarding Trainer / coaching insights.
Send us an email or book a free video call with us to explore further your suitability for the Practitioner Program.